Thanks for visiting..

Welcome

Welcome
WELCOME.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Trench coat and leather boots kind of weather : (acevog.com review)

 Hello all finally winter have arrived here in Texas and I got all excited as I could wear my winter attires. So in this look I am wearing this amazing trench coat and this black and white top sent to me by a company named Acevog. They also sent me few more clothing which also I absolutely love, I will show and review the rest of the clothes on my YouTube channel. For now lets talk about this amazing trench coat and the top. I am obsessed about the trench coat its an amazing piece specially for the price, its well made, good quality fabric, nice detailing and the fit is perfect.The top is very comfortable too and again a great piece for the price.  
                                           Now let me talk about my current obsession these leather boots am wearing in here. I purchased this $400 Cole Haan boot from Marshals for just $160 isn't it a great deal?? Also as you all can see I gave a little makeover to my blog let me know how you like it.

Trench coat- Acevog  (Buy it >> here)
Top- Acevog  (Buy it >> here)
Boots - Cole Haan

























21 comments:

  1. classy look with the trench coat and knee high boots!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such e pretty look!
    I like your trenchcoat!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your monochrome look with that blush trench, great outfit Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trench fits really good to your black & white look!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit & you look absolutely stunning, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the trench coat!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :) Wanna follow each other?

    http://neednodirections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look and style, you look beautiful!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can imagine that it makes one really happy if the weather enables to wear winter clothes - especially if the winter clothes are as beautiful than yours! Nevertheless it looks like as if winter in Texas is similar to warm days here in our cold Bavaria ;) The sweater you wear is such a dreamy piece and I love also your trench! Happy new week <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look dear! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your georgeous! lovely photos
    www.lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely trench! Goes with any kind of color of your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing pictures !!
    love it !!


    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning and love that coat! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your chevron top!
    You look beautiful!
    <3
    Shreya
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a chic and classy look. Love the trench.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice look :)
    *new follower in the blog
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete