Thanks for visiting..

Welcome

Welcome
WELCOME.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Maternity lookbook- Wearing a dress as a top .

Being pregnant is the biggest bliss. To me the joy when my baby moves inside me is way more than the joy in  fitting into a size 4 dress. But also the truth is its hard to find anything in my closet nowadays that fits me or I look good in. Lately I have been doing a lot of maternity shopping or rather shopping L and XL outfits but also I keep on trying my old clothes those have loose fit and in some cases it click just like the one am wearing in this post. This black and white top that am wearing in the pics below is actually a dress (I wore it here >> http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com/2012/10/fall-look-book-look-7.html ). It was an almost knee length loose fitted dress but now that I have become so huge it works for me as a nice tight chiffon top.

Top/ Dress - Forever 21 (also worn here http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com/2012/10/fall-look-book-look-7.html)
Shorts - Target
Handbag - Vintage Gucci
Sandal - India
Necklace - Charlotte Ruse








 

15 comments:

  1. You look great dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous and creative!! Also love your makeup!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good idea!
    do we follow each other?
    let me know, I'll follow you back
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great in this outfit ! i go through your blog and i like it , i also want to invite you to mine , maybe you would like to follow each other ? if yes let me know , follow me and i do the same as soon as possible ! wish you best ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome that you have been able to re-use your old clothes! I can't believe that is a dress! It looks amazing as a top! Lovely look.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rumela, nice to see you all dressed up! Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Do you think we could follow each other? I could follow you on GFC and in turn you can follow me on Bloglovin. Let me know what you think!

    xxx MODEmoiselle on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful! I love the bag!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous, doll! TGIF, dear! I'm following you now at GFC & would love to have you follow me too :)
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! You look lovely!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete