Thanks for visiting..

Welcome

Welcome
WELCOME.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Haul in collaboration with newfrog.com.

Hi all so today's post is a haul basically. I collaborated with a company called newfrog.com. They have some amazing products on their website and everything is super cheap but quality wise just awesome. They sent me tons of stuff for review purpose and honestly I loved each and every item they sent me. You will find variety of quality products at very very low price on their website. The shipping was also very fast, received my package within 7days and it came in a nicely secured bubble wrapped envelop.

 

Here's all the items that they sent me.

Loved this sling bag its for just $12.59 you can buy it here.

Also loved this super soft brush set for just $4.57, you can buy it here.



They sent me these nail art stuffs and am in love with them great quality stuff at such low price.


    Buy Acrylic big bow for $1.68 >> here
    Buy 500 pcs nude false nails for $3.71>> here 
   Buy Nail art rhinestones for $1.57 >> here

         Checkout this cute bow nail art video, I created using all these stuffs.
   

Loved both these watches.

Black Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch for just $2.78 buy it here.

Buy this watch for just $3.68 >> here

2 comments:

  1. I have the same brush kit, it works good!!
    Love the nail video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete